Tuesday, February 23, 2016

"In life as in football, you wont go far, unless you know where goalposts are"-Arnold H Glasgow

I agree with this statement because in the end you have to really know where you going to go and hat things you will have to accomplish on the way to ultimately reach the big goal. You  have to set there goals if you expect them to be done. Its a way of making T  people know what they are working for . something so that in the end they know that they accomplished something big and really did score big.in life you will also need a game plan to plan out what will happen if I really do achieve my goal what happens if I don't how will I get up and come back harder and how will I finish. just as in football how will this team be the other if they lose will they still go to playoffs how will they make their mark untimely. You need to know you goals and possibly plan for the worst thing or possibly even the best thing should be planned for .

No comments:

Post a Comment