Monday, May 9, 2016

Cheer

Cheer has been a new addition to my life it's barely going to be a year that i have fully committed to it but it's something that i love doing.i had never cheered in my lifetime and last year i tried out for the marquez high school cheer squad. I had made the team and it was honestly the best feeling ever,i knew that my hard work had payed off. Since the day of making the squad i knew that it was going to be a big commitment and i knew it was going to have a few stressful moments but i felt ready. I continued with the squad and i have learned so much. When i first started i didnt know anything becuse i had never ever thought about me in cheer.now i look back and i see all the hard work i put in to get myself to where i want to be.Although this upcomming season i may be a bit sad becuse of all my seinior cheer sisters that are leaving,i know that i still have alot to continue working on to be the best that i can be.this comming season i am a bit nervous becuse we are having a jv and a varsiity sqquad so that would mean that things are going to change a bit. Although cheer is something i just began i feel as if i already have a strong attachment to .this cheer season has gone great we went to 3 different competitions won 1st at two and 2nd at the third one .we also went to nationals in vegas and we got first place.besides competitions we were in the disneyland parade and in a few other parades as well .we did do some performances and cheered at almost every sports home game possible .it was a great season.

No comments:

Post a Comment