Thursday, June 9, 2016


class evaluation
1. a few of the things that i really liked about this class is that we had the time to learn and research different things. i also liked how mr haymore really motivated and inspired us.
2. one thing that i didn't like about this class was the lighting i didn't like how the lights would be off as we would watch videos because i would get sleepy
3.a few recommendations i would recommend is sitting next to people you talk to to share ideas with
4. my highlight in this class was that we did learn a lot of new skills on the computer and most of all i actually learned to type.
5.i did do my best because this class was very easy and it was more then a computer class it honestly helped me learn to manage my stress and how to deal with wrong and right decisions.
6.yes i do at first i didn't but now i am because i feel that it will help me stay on track and reach goals in life if i do.i think that its best that i do read my goals so that way i know what i have to do to achieve them.
7.yes i am i know that with choosing the right i will be on my way to success and thats what i want and deserve so i will commit to being a ctr person.
8.i want to teach others to choose the right,i want to show them how choosing the right impacted my life and how it can change theirs.
9.i will always remember mr haymore,he always gave us really strong and informational lectures that made us realize that it really is important to stick to the right thing and choose the right always.

No comments:

Post a Comment