Thursday, September 3, 2015

 Athletic trainer
duties and responsibilities:
  • Assist physical therapist with exercise programs and patient evaluations.
  • Perform physical therapy moralities under physical therapist’s supervision.
  • Develop strength training and/or conditioning programs.
  • Instruct and counsel patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens and health maintenance.
  • Coordinate and supervise fitness members in the gym.
Salary: the average salary is estimated to be about 42,690
Education: To become certified athletic trainer, a student must graduate with bachelors or master’s degree from an accredited professional athletic training education program and pass a comprehensive test administered by the Board of Certification.


reflection:I would keep this in mind for a possible career option because i do like jobs that I can be at with hands on at all times I also do enjoy watching sport s so there for being a physical trainer I have the option if I would like to go be at the teams games at all times and who knows if one day my favorite player gets injured and look who will be there to help them .

No comments:

Post a Comment