Thursday, November 19, 2015



Thanksgiving 2015

Each year on the fourth Thursday in November, Americans gather for a day of feasting, football and family. While today’s Thanksgiving celebrations would likely be unrecognizable to attendees of the original 1621 harvest meal, it continues to be a day for Americans to come together around the table with some updates to pilgrim’s menu.this day is called "thanksgiving" it is a day that people share what there thankful for.thanksgiving usually invoves turkeys as thats wehats the firts thing that comes to mind when thanksgiving is talked about.now a days people just think of food but in the past it was much more. in the past thanksgiving was meant as a simple gathering to spend time be for the pilgrims left. there also was no plans in thanksgiving becoming a holiday. to this day many don't even know the real meaning of thanksgiving.

i am thankful for : 

  • my mom
  • my dad
  • my sister
  • my dogs
  • my house 
  • my phone 
  • my clothes and shoes'
  • my friends
  • having a home 
  • my health
  • my cheer sisters
  • my best friend 
  • my family 




1 comment: