Monday, November 30, 2015

thanksgiving break
my thanksgiving week was boring and had a bad start on the Friday i was cheering and we had lost our playoff football game. then i was feeling a bit sad hoping that the week would get better.so Saturday flew by and then came Sunday. Sunday i had woke up fine and one of my dogs had gotten loose and we saw that the gate was open so we ran out to the back and we went looking for them.this guys had came to me and told me that one of them had gotten hit by a car .the other one was still wandering around once we took the other home we rushed the little one to the vet. the little one ended up dying. so that was a bad start.throughout the week we pretty much tried to keep my other dogs mind off of the death of his companion. when we got bored my sister and i went out to go eat and we even came to a Marquez soccer game.as the week progressed before i knew it it was already thanksgiving.on thanksgiving i went with my family and we were at my grandmas house.as we were at my grandmas my phone screen had shattered.on Friday my mom ,sister and i went to go eat after we donated some of our old clothes to a shelter. from there we went to an out door mall called the Grove.at that mall is where i bought new makeup and fixed my phone..on Sunday we took my dog and my grandmas dog to the vet.eventually my week of vacation came to an end where i went to buy some of the stuff i was going to need for a quinceneara I'm getting to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment