Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My winter break was pretty boring . I had practice for cheer 2 weeks out of the three weeks that we had off but i went to big bear witch was one of the fun things i did .it was my first time that i have ever  went to go see the snow.the snow was fun and it was actuality one of their first trips i have taken my dog with me to.it was abit long to get there but when we did it was fun on the way up my dog threw up and it was pretty disgusting but over all mu trip was very fun but a bit short. through out the week i had caught up on a few of my TV shows that i haven't watched in a while.a ctr experience that i experienced was around Christmas time when my grandma was cleaning her house because the family was coming over i help my grandma prepare to set up and i even helped her clean up.my vacation was fun and it kept me busy i did alot from practice to helping my grandma watch the kids to even helping my mom out in cleaning around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment