Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Final part 1
class/self evaluation
Taking this new media Couse was a success because I learned to type. I learned the correct ways to using the computer and I learned how to use the computer. this course taught me some interesting things and let me know AL little bit more than what I used to know from using a computer. I liked this class because it gave us free time to wright about our o[pinions. it helped us stay on track and was pretty much a stress reliever. I didn't like the fact that this class is really to the point. I think this class can be improved if we were to be able to have the opportunity to research things that would help inform us.to improve the class I think that the following improvements should be done
  • opportunity to choose typing topic
  •  typing tuder games because the regular typing gets boring
  • sit next to chosen partner (so you can feel comfortable asking for help)
  • blogger sharing
I personally belie that I did my best in this class because I always try my hardest and every thing that I do always. I think I did try my best because if you do try eventually it will show and in my opinion it dose because I'm a much faster type.I believe that I am committed to being a CTR person because I might have not been one walk8ing in the doors for the first time but I believe I am because now I have learned many lessons in this class. this class was not only a computer class but it was similar to a behavior class too . I think that to be a CTR person it will more than likely lead me in the correct direction to success. it will help me reach my goals. to be a CTR person is challenging but I think I have somewhat over came that challenge now.

No comments:

Post a Comment