Monday, December 14, 2015



interdisciplinary project (idp)

for my first idp project i was a bit nervous but it went well. i honestly thought that my group would be shure to help but as always that only worked for about a week. i had to take matters into my own hands . my group did alot of plagiarizing and i wasn't going to let the powerpoint gop out like that so i ended up fixing it and finished the power point. the only thing that i asked them to do was the creative component.eventually everything was done . of course then came the big day to present . the day of presentation one kid did not show up and my group went in to sudden panic .i luckily knew his slides do i took over and said his slides as well as mine. throughout the presentation i was a bit nervous but i managed to make it threw. the biggest mistake i had was when the shyness overcame me and i pretty much had froze i had repeatred the same like about 4 times. other that that i think i did well for the simple fact that everyone else did little to no work.

No comments:

Post a Comment