Friday, December 4, 2015

The Three Questions
This quote states that if you do what the questions say then you will never fail. Also this says that’s you need people that can trust you, committed on doing your very best and treat others the way you want to be treated. I agree with this quote because its true you need to follow the 3 questions with the answer yes.. i'm my personal perspective I am a person that  can say yes to the three questions.for example people always come up to me and ask what's the right thing to do ,if I know I would tell them my true opinion if I  didn’t  I would hear them out and try to help in any other way possible.the second question would be a yes to because I honestly always want to be the best and I know I can do it so just to even think that way makes it a habit that makes me committed t it.lastly I do treat people the way I would like to be treated because I always answer with respect because yes that is the way that I Want to be talked to . respect always should come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment